The world Boxing Association (WBA) posted on his Instagram five best fighters of all time according to former world champion in four weight categories, the legendary Panamanian Roberto Duran.
The list includes almost only the Americans whose names need no introduction. Only, to put it mildly, a strange choice was the countryman Durand, a semi-easily weight Antonio Amaya, who played with him at one time and never becoming world champion.
- Muhammad Ali (56-5-0, 37 KO), USA
- Joe Frazier (32-4-1, 27 KO), USA
- Mike Tyson (50-6-0, 44 KO), USA
- Antonio Amaya (48-21-7, 10 KO), Panama
- “Sugar” ray Leonard (36-3-1, 25 KO), USA