The best virtual race Grand Prix of Bahrain was the pilot Academy Reno Zhou Guanghui. In second place was Stoffel Vandorn of Mercedes finished third and Philipp eng of Red bull.
It is noteworthy that finished fifth Lando Norris was not able to race because his game is off on the formation lap. Because his car ran the artificial intelligence of the game F1 2019.
Recall that the Formula-1 organized a virtual Grand Prix of Bahrain after the cancellation of the stage the pandemic coronavirus.
The race lasted for 14 laps and a distance of the virtual Grand Prix was reduced to 25 percent.
Virtual Grand Prix of Bahrain. Race
1. Zhou Guangyi (Renault)
2. Stoffel Vandorn (Mercedes)
3. Philipp Eng (Red Bull)
4. Jimmy Broadbent (Racing Point)
5. Lando Norris (McLaren)
6. Nicholas Latifi (Williams)
7. Luca Salvadori (Alpha Tauri)
8. Paul “Redeye” Chaloner, The (Haas)
9. Dino Beganovic (Ferrari)
10. Esteban Gutierrez (Mercedes)
11. Nico Hulkenberg (Racing Point)
12. Matt “Sadokist” Trivett (Alpha Tauri)
13. Johnny Herbert (Alfa Romeo)
14. Nicholas Hamilton (McLaren)
15. Yang Polite (Renault)
16. Sir Christopher Hoy (Red Bull)
17. Liam Payne (Williams)
18. The Aamir “Cyanide” Tucker (Alfa Romeo) — the gathering
19. Robert Schwartzman (Ferrari) — the gathering
Anthony Davidson (Haas) — not started.